Appointment: 12 month full-time contract available
- Work at the Academy – a leading expert think tank within Australia’s STEM ecosystem.
- Engage with influencers and emerging leaders nationally.
- Based in Melbourne at the Academy Head Office on St Kilda Road.
The IMNIS National Program Manager manages and delivers industry mentoring programs across Australia, engaging broadly with leaders and participants.
Read the position description and find out how to apply here: IMNIS National Program Manager_PD_FINAL
Applications should be submitted by 5pm Friday 6 December 2019
STEM Policy Graduate Internship
Appointment: Three month full-time placement
We are offering an internship for a current or recent PhD student to gain experience working in the field of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) policy.
- Develop policy positions and submissions across the Academy’s National Technology Challenges.
- Prepare major reports for government and other stakeholders on science and technology issues.
- Plan and organise Academy national events and conferences.
Applications should be submitted by 5pm Friday 6 December 2019.
Questions about the program can be addressed by email to Principal Policy Analyst Alix Ziebell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9864 0909.
Read the position description and find out how to apply: